Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2021

This week including the full blood moon

Yes I am back and this time with Super Blood Moon
And hello from me
Still tasting many new teas this week

Quite nice but I have quite a few favourites lol

And more no alcohol drinking selection
Ok I say but sweeter than I expected

Now I will let you enjoy all the Full Blood Moon pics I took on 26th May
And a thankyou to our dear friend Teresa who as you know past a couple of weeks ago
She recommended a camera on her blog years back and last year I finally bought it
Panasonic Lumix TZ80 has a great zoom 
❤❤❤❤
Enjoy











Loved taking the pics and it was cold
But I was in my yard so could go inside every 10 mins 😀😀👌👌

Another new drink and love this and not too sweet at all

Our Rhubarb is thriving 

Almost Winter here and they like our back garden area

Paul did a trench along the back here 

So I could replant at least 40 bulbs I had seperated early this year and look, one already starting to sprout 

Looking back towards our house
This is our orange tree which so far is doing nothing lol

Our stubborn lemon tree

I say stubborn because it hates releasing lemons

A repeat of last drink in a special crystal glass

Paul whipped up a tasty pork stir fry with no carb noodles 

And I am back doing some sock knitting on mini circulars 😀😀

Another tea and nice and warming 

We need warming here
In a short lockdown here in Oz Vic
7 day circuit breaker it is called for us Victorians
Will let you know how it goes
Keep safe and take care 

 


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous moon shoots! Unfortunately in this part of the world we didn't get to see the blood moon. Going by your last post as well I'd say you keep yourselves pretty busy and get in as much fun time as you can. I am not surprised Woody likes to hang out with you too LOL! I was wondering if you would like to have more followers/blog contacts I could give you a mention on my blog. :-) keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Amanda keep as busy as can just us currently, oh, and Woody lol Feel free to do a mention. But its ok having no comments. I do see I have more than 50 view my blog each time. Stay safe xo

      Delete
  2. Your photos of the moon as so incredible. I was on my way to work as the moon was slowly disappearing due to the eclipse, there were a few clouds too but it was spectacular. As I drove over a bridge and saw it I was stunned, to bad I couldn't pull over and take a photo. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete