Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Gardening, sewing, food and drinks

Hello again and from Woody too
I seem to have been snap happy last few days so back again 😀😀
This drink was ok but a bit too sweet and not very fizzy

Another tea tasting which was ok but have other favourites


We had a lovely prawn omelette the other morning at home of course

I decided to sew one of these bags for my crochet/knitting projects 

Other side different fabric 

Pockets too 

Love this and quite easy 

I now have 3 of these bags different sizes 

From a calendar 2008 and I just made the bag

The chickens have stayed indoors for 2 days as very cold outside lol

Love this sugar free tonic (new to me)

We have enjoyed maple soy garlic chicken wings and basil carrot broccoli 🌞

Our doona cover (change from vampire girl) now my fb pic 

Woody has kept warm and entertained by my crafting 

Made these fingerless mittens 
And as this was Saturday night 30th May HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gordon 😀❤
Pauls Uncle from the UK 
Belated on fb 😏😏


Sunday was a lovely sunny day so took the chickens out for a garden photo shoot
Rhubarb


Lemon tree

Rosemary, which today had a mega trim 

My bags now have tags saying what is inside 

Woody wanted a selfie......he so misses our OS and interstate trips 

Chickens making sure this was AF (alcohol free) lol

Roast Beef with Cauli Broccoli cheese bake and basil carrots

Whipped up another zucchini slice to enjoy over a few days (no flour needed)

I enjoyed this no sugar hot choc with marshmallows in my Wendy mug while watching Shetland 

A new chicken about to emerge 

Early morning cuppa 

Tuesday very quiet down the street on our daily walk

Very quiet road normally busy busy 

Back home Paul replanted some other bulbs we had into these planters 

Will be interesting how they go and what they are 😂

He also transplanted 2 Rhubarbs from that area to here 

Now have 5 Rhubarb plants 

And that reluctant lemon tree.....managed to pick/pull 3 today


Another tea and really like this one......I am keeping notes 


And now 5 chickens.....the greeny one 

Last night Pepper Wings (a bit too salty) and tasty garlic mushrooms 

No colour but oh so thirst quenching 

Today I enjoyed this one with a hint of spearmint


And while typing this, sipping Rosemary and lemon home tea 🍋🍋👌
May you have enjoyed your visit here and keeping well
Again stay safe xoxo



9 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy!
    A sugar free drink for summer is a quest. Infused water with mint, parsely, lemon and/or lime is on my try this list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making those little project bags - they’re so handy, but I’ve never thought to make them two-sided or add tags to tell me what’s in them. Two great ideas there and I hope you don’t mind, but I may have to copy both! Vicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Vicky 😀😀 Feel free to copy my bag ideas no policing here lol

      Delete
  3. Hi Wendy, came over here from Amanda’s blog she shared about a fellow Aussie, and so I’ve joined your blog too, hope you’ll pop over and join mine, I’ve two a craft one and a Christian blog.
    Just love love your chicken they’re soooo cute, I crochet too. You do beautiful work, and the string pull bags are super. I love teas too of most variety, but not earl grey.
    I’m really praying for all down in Vic. And praying all goes well, I’m thinking you maybe in country so restrictions will be lifted.. your rhubarb looks grand. I’m on North coast of NSW.
    Thanks for Sharing, God bless and keep you safe, and all those you love, hugs Shaz in Oz.x

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Shaz as you know have emailed back. The rhubarb grows well here. And welcome 😀😀

      Delete
  4. OH! those chickens such a happy bright lot. Looks like you are going to have a flock of them. Fun makes! How does Woody get on with them? Gorgeous bags and I do like the different fabric you have used. Very practical. I think I have four bags dotted about the home with WIPs in them. thank you for your comment on my latest post. I'll be replying to it shortly. keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amanda thank you and have emailed as usual. Woody loves new friends till they find another home lol

      Delete
  5. If you are going to tease us all with all that wonderful food you had better invite us all over for a bite! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete