Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Time and Steam too

Well hello there. Yes no van parked here it is off getting repaired. Water damage etc

Have done little sewing but did cut out these shorts

The chickens chilling here 

Said van......Going to have all sides removed and replaced and floor too EEK 

In good hands though with our local guy

We caught train back to our city pad and enjoyed this wine at in Indian Restaurant 

Sunnday morning I waited at our window with my camera 

Zoom toot toot steamtrain

Most of you know my passion

Love them

One at each end heading off for a day of shuttle trips
I let my brother Robbie know as were going to be down his way

So the next lot of pics he sent to me ❤😀



Awesome time he had 



Ssssssss

Yes steam train madness here

My girl sent me pics of my Rays pup Pheobe 

And cat Max she was feeding them for him

Finally some nice sky in the city lol

Frank my middle boy joined me for night steam watching it was chilly

Watched other trains too

My pics were not good but here it comes 

My video failed lol

Anyway Woody enjoys city pad living 

I did a little crochet on the hat

Brunch was leftover roast chicken bits wrapped in cheese and bacon cooked in oven Delish for sure 

We had a random walk and this is looking towards Melbourne cbd

Back and we hoped our washing would dry lol

Sun hitting building Monday evevning 

Tuesday 3 generations met 😀😀
Me (Mum/Granny) Frank (son) Brandon (Grandson)
Nice getting rare snaps 

They enjoyed coffee

I enjoyed a blueberry smoothie

They also had these tasty looking meals 
Nice short family time

We enjoyed a Thai meal out too

We caught the train back using our free seniors tickets

Off we go

Both enjoyed our downloaded netflix 😀😀

Back home and the lawnmower guy has been 👌
At our local station I took a pic of the Turntable.....Snow train comes each year but sadly due to covid no
Anyway we are keeping safe and hope you are too xoxoxo

 

9 comments:

  1. Blueberry smoothie! Neat photos, watching trains is hypnotic, lots of fun. Y'all are a handsome family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the visit. That moth on your blog looks awesome.

      Delete
  2. I'm thinking as I read this post ...ah! you are train spotters and then the penny dropped! That is why you have a huge steam train as your blog header image! I can be a little thick sometimes LOL! I remember the last time I was on a steam train I was about 11 years old and travelling from Minehead to Devon in the UK to stay with my Gran during the summer holidays. I was put under the care of the guard until I got to Taunton station and then had to change to catch the train to Exeter. I was accompanied by the guard to do this and put in the care of the other Guard on the Exeter train! They certainly don't do that any more for minors. I remember the smell of the smoke and leaning out of the door window and poking my head back in really quick when we went into a tunnel. I had a compartment all to myself and the seat was covered in velvet upholstery which was very itchy and rubbed against the back of my legs.LOL! Not long after that they closed down the train station in my town. Thanks for sharing your photos of your family get together in your last post. It looks as if everyone had a lovely time and baby Lincoln was well admired :-) Happy train spotting Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Amanda and have sent email. Train mad here lol

      Delete
    2. Thanks for email! How about that! I expect that was the Dartmouth Steam Railway you went on when you were visiting Devon. I have been on it many times it goes through a beautiful part of the countryside and Dartmouth itself is fabulous! A x

      Delete
    3. Yes thats the train and Dartmouth awesome Woody enjoyed too lol

      Delete
  3. It looks like a wonderful adventure with lots to see and family to be near. So glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are no steam trains in my country. And I LOVE to see all kind of trains... So, I found solution and I collect postcards ;-) I have very nice little collection and hope it will grow. Stay safe and enjoy life :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Postcards are a great idea Sabina. Thanks for visiting and keep safe too 😀😀

      Delete