Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

This week at home mostly

Back again and lots of time spent at home with a bit of crafting 
Hope you are all well

Still working on my stripey knitted sock

The chickens are keeping warm while it is cold here

This was the stuffed capsicum cooked and a nice cucumber salad

Woody likes chilling on the couch amongst my crafting 

Lego bat stitch marker 
Nice to have fun items 

New fabric panel and must sew myself a top with red sleeves 

The man has been putting together a diesel heater

Testing it and it pumps out heat very nicely

Been a while since I did a shadow pic. Something I often do when away but we are in our backyard and I think covid pounds are showing 

Have many bulbs shooting up
Look forward to seeing what they are

I cooked a delishes asian hoki fish fillet and bok choy 

Forced myself to do a bit of sewing
Shorts 

My special

We enjoyed a low carb fettuccine carbonara

These noodles are pretty good 😀

I bought this roarsome fabric 

And made these shorts 

Granny strikes again 

Busy sewing up some leggings here 

Another good tag of mine

Hope they fit my girl 😀😀

Fun emojis 

On Sunday we took a drive and Woody had one of his chicks 

Looking good along the road

FOG

Very thick so careful driving 

Fog at least getting better 

And visited this little family 

Lincoln now 5 weeks old 

Cute bunny bag 

And our cute Jaylen

Granpa snuggling Lincoln 

Time with Granny 

Oh dear lol

Lovely time we had. Julia took this pic 

I made low carb salami rigatoni 

It was really good and had some low carb garlic crackers

Here is our 5th wheeler getting major repairs

Wall water damage 

Looking naked but with extra supports installed 

New piece of flooring done 

And another low carb pasta dish. This time leftover chicken Alfredo 
Well days go slow currently and have heater pumping here
Keep safe out there xoxo ❤❤😀😀


1 comment:

  1. My goodness you have been so busy. Those little boys are so adorable! I bet you love every second you can spend with them. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete