Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

A bit of cooking and drinking ❤❤

Here we are back in lockdown currently for another week after 5 days.
My bro sent me this pic of python visiting when putting the bin out.
They live Qld, us Vic
Hope everyone is keeping well and safe
We have had our 2nd Astra Z

Another pic for you 😀😀

We have enjoyed mor home cooking
Paul marinated some Pork Ribs and slow oven baked, not burnt but look it 😂
And coleslaw

Living through travel shows especially Michael Portillo

Woody is very bored 🐓🐔 but happy with chickens 

Really love the Nexba range of drinks currently 

Nice with some lemon slices from our tree after a tug of war 😉🤣

Low carb macaroni so we enjoyed this creamy keto Mac and Cheese 

Still in the tea drinking 👌

Cauliflower and bacon soup was so thick and delishes too

Singapore low carb noodles with prawns and roasted pork bits 

An addition to Woody's flock

This  cute orange one 😀😀

And we have watched Loki on netflix
Currently I am bingeing Virgin River 

Had not ried this Lychee one and can recommend 

I whipped up this tasy Avocado/Egg dish for breakfast Sunday 😀😀

Last night I enjoyed another new drink in this fancy glass 👌👌
Well lets hope here in Oz things can improve and worldwide
Take care and thanks for visiting xoxo


3 comments:

  1. I hear Virgin River is really good. Glad you are safe. No way do I want to run into that snake anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! Me no like snakes! Glad you have your second jab. My daughter goes for her second tomorrow. It will be my grand-daughter turn around about September. They are racing ahead with the vaccinations now just hope they protect us against the Delta strain. I see you like pasta as much as I do. Sr P isn't very fond of it so we only have it occasionally in this household. I do like a spaghetti carbonara :-) Many thanks for your comment on my latest post. Keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes pasta carbonara great but we use low carb type. Good the vaccines happening. Thanks for the visit

      Delete