Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Another week slowly

Well 10 days has slowly past by.......
Hello again
Last Wednesday I made this choc cake with no egg or butter so Jaylen could enjoy when we did a care visit the next day

I also sewed this top for me ❤

Sew neat 😂

We enjoyed spag bog with garlic bread all low carb 

Hot chocolate was my evening drink too

Yep still knitting this sock 

Our care visit to Lincoln 

Granpa enjoyed holding him

And we had fun with Jaylen 

Julia loving one of the tops I made for her 

He loves his cup of oat milk 

Granpa and his little boys 

They live down a dirt road in a big house 
Great to be able to help Julia a little 

Scramble eggs were enjoyed Friday morning 

Keeping warm under a blanket I am hooking

Special snag cabbage fry up by Paul was enjoyed 

I really like a Tonic water that has Cucumber Lime and Mint flavour 

I did some fabric cutting on Monday 

Enjoyed a Singapore noodles using red cabbage 😁😁

Tuesday I sewed 2 tops for Jaylen
Such cute digger fabric 


We enjoyed a simple low carb platter for lunch 

This top using up small pieces on front 

The back and reckon he will love 


I sent this pic to Julia as a teaser lol
Need to visit and have him try on so I can make more

We enjoyed a fabulous Chicken thigh recipe using Cranberries and Balsamic oven roaster
So hungry forgot to take cooked pic 😂😂

Our Winnie is slowly getting repaired/rebuilt

New floor and vinyl 

Kitchen sink currently in bedroom 🤣🤣

To add to our excitement we went through the carwash 

Made these tasted oven baked cheese ham rolls

And a new windcheater for ME

Cute owls 

Nice and warm and much needed 

Recipe online Oven roasted chicken satay from Delicious mag UK
Used Stevia to keep it low carb


So delicious 

Woody says hello out there 

I made some flapjacks to give to someone 

Beef cabbage Spicy Stirfry  by Paul ❤😀

And yesterday did a safe care visit to my girl who now lives in her own home ❤❤
 Batty my 20 yr old Grand 
His birthday is today and was able to give him his gift 

Her happy partner Shan the other proud home owner 

And my girl rocking the leggings I made for her ❤❤😀😀
May you all be safe and well in this world we live ❤❤

These are pics of Granpa in his special shirt
Riley 2012

April 2016

Cooper 2017
Jaylen 2020

Lincoln 2021
None with Brandon or Sebastian as I did not know Paul then ❤❤
Keep safe my family and friends 


3 comments:

  1. No wonder you have not posted, look how busy you have been with family. Take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of your family. Lincoln is looking chubbier and a picture of health. I sigh as I see these lovely photos of the little ones! My only grand-child now is 20 years old so I have to wait for great-grandchildren to be able to cuddle and drool over LOL! Oh! those beautiful blue eyes that practically fill the screen. Jaylan is going to be a handsome young man. I imagine your Winnie is costing you a bomb to refurbish! Are you planning to sell her or for you to keep for future trips? keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete