Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Last week in our days now August

Back again and hello out there. Almost 2 weeks since last post 😀😀
Chickens still here on our couch 

Bought myself teapot from Aldi 

Love it and looks so good on gas range

Paul basted some Pork ribs  Saturday 31st July

We kept up with our masked up daily walks

Beautiful day for a change 

This neat Indian is at a local pub

His own balcony 

Ribs cooking 

Fabulous 😀😀

Watching the doghouse with Woody his fave Sat night viewing 

Made some Rhubarb muffins (from our garden)

My low carb snack 

Woody wonders if he will ever travel again.....

Lemon Ginger tea 

Favourite mug

Still enjoying Nexba no sugar tonic 

This was delish Beef Onion no rice recipe here 


Woody heard someone needed some supplies so masked up ready for an outing 

In the car in his mask hammock lol

This little fella needed care

He was glad to see us

And so was Jaylen 

Happy Granpa too

Jaylen fitted the tops I made too

Chilling on the couch 

Lincoln was happy for a while 😀😀
15 Months apart and Glad we could bring needed supplies

Low Carb Fettuccine Carbonara was enjoyed back home for dinner 

Woody keeping warm under the blanket I am making 

Also with me watching Aussie show The Living room

Some game entertainment for me........yes it has come to this

Another Saturday night Woody again viewing 

I cooked up using some chicken leftovers this dish Recipe below 

It was delish with tasty Tomato balsamic salad 

More tea drinking 

Woody and I enjoyed Love Scotland and reminiscing of our trip there in 2016 and 2017
The Kelpies are fantastic 

And so many Castles and Palaces 

Tuesday for lunch I whipped up these tasty muffins 

Perfect Woolworths find 😀😀

I also made this project bag for someone 
We actually have been to many of the locations 

For knitting or other 

Cute pocket inside too

Last bottle of this drink enjoyed yesterday 

And this was the best Crispy Pork Belly we have had and I cooked it following this recipe

Crispy yet almost melt in mouth perfect and a salad 

Evening Hot Chocolate no sugar Avalanche
Keep safe and may you have enjoyed my post
Lolly my big sis hope the move is going well ❤❤

1 comment:

  1. Looks like both you and Woody have been very busy. Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete