Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Keeping sane Keeping busy 🌻🚢‍♀️🚢‍♂️🀠

Hello family and friends
Yes another chicken πŸ”

So many and I have given away many 

Checking the lemons 🀣

Biggest and smallest
Just used different size hook and yarn 
Link to pattern is in Ravelry and Heike is lovely and has quite a few patterns

And another πŸ”πŸ€£ Scrappy 

All in the wooden bowl 

Last Friday we enjoyed a low carb chicken enchilada dish 

Saturday there was a local Farmers Market and so crowded
We did not hang around 😷😷

And for some fun we spent the night in our 5th Wheeler van 
Enjoyed a coffee

We also later tested the diesel heater

Woody was excited to be out πŸ€ πŸ˜‚

We sorted out our new microwavable bowls and plates πŸ˜€

My view from the bed 🀣

Sun setting and us enjoying wine πŸ·πŸ˜‚

Lovely evening and boy that heater sure is efficient 

Watched TV on my tablet
Jamie Oliver Easy meals for every day 

Simple coleslaw enjoyed with Keto Chicken Thighs so delish 
Followed this recipe

And my usual Saturday viewing of The Doghouse 

Woody loved the Lurcher 

And so do I 🐢

I also enjoyed Netflix with Labyrinth and Beetlejuice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Paul cooked us up some bacon for breakfast 

One end of van to the other
Our bed is up some steps at the front 😁

Sunday afternoon I decided to use up some of our hardly used flour
So NOT low carb 

Mixed in Spring onions and is pan fried

So easy and tasty πŸ™„ recipe below 

And we enjoyed leftover Curry Thigh with salad again 😁

Mondays highlight was this 🀣🀣

Some tea drinking too 

And tested another Pork Belly recipe 
Not as good as the slow cooked one

But tasty πŸ™„

Hot Chocolate was enjoyed by us both
Healthier as sugar free too

Tuesday it was very quiet on our walk to post office 

I had a parcel πŸ˜€
More sewing ahead 

Woody assisted in the sock knitting 

Yesterday I actually got busy in the garden
Our little Strawberry patch weeded and mulched 

Our Rhubarb plants are going well......so are the weeds 🀣🀣

Lemon tree has plenty and still reluctant to share πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Paul made a frame with the bird netting for the Strawberries 

Looking towards the house
I heard a sound behind me 

My daily visiting friend 

Who sometimes gets a titbit πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I weeded and mulched around 2 of the Rhubarb plants....more to do 

So close Maggie 

Paul cooked a delish Pork Chilli dish for dinner 
His favourite from when he had a pressure cooker
Just in frypan then slow cook in saucepan 

Todays exciting lunch platter for me 
Yes low carb πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Keep safe everyone
Here lockdown still but may lighten soon with wanting 70% vaxxed
Cases rising in Oz 
Thanks for visiting 🌻🀠🚢‍♀️🚢‍♂️

4 comments:

  1. Happy Camping! The food looks delicious! The chickens are cute. I can see a chick Christmas tree as a fun theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes xmas tree. I did some in a tree last xmas lol
      We know how to eat here, thanks for the visit πŸ˜€

      Delete
  2. I am glad for the link for the chickens. I was unable to get to it before. I did not want to worry you again. The food looks delicious I plan on trying a few recipes. Thanks agwin for the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes glad you now have Sybil πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ We enjoy food lol

      Delete