Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

On we go at home

Last Thursday night enjoyed this cup of tea again
Hello, how are you all out there

Friday enjoyed another t2 blend 

We enjoyed the shirred eggs again from recipetineats 

And this time making the chinese sesame bread from kirbiecravings
Instead of frypan made them into muffins 😀

On with herbs from the garden tea drinking 

Another perfect Pork Belly 

Share link again but this time changed the marinade a little
Delish what ever marinade you use 

Woody was keen on another staycation lol

We got the heater going as was raining and cold outsidem

He loves being with Mishap and Jack 

Wine relax time

Enjoyed a leftover freezer meal 
Easy night relax 

And of course Woody watched his fave Sat night viewing 

In the morning sunny blue sky

Woody spied on the neighbors 🤣

Back in the house we enjoyed low carb egg bacon muffins 

More tea drinking 

Sunday roasted some broccoli and tomato onions too

Steaks ready to cook

Simple tasty dinner 

I remembered I quite like this drink so bought a 4 pack 😁🥃

And also found this to test out

Yep more tea drinking.......when you stay at home not a lot of excitement lol

Monday the mower guys came
Our yard is so wet it is mud slush

We enjoyed bacon with poached egg and tomato

Tuesday night a simple Nexba tonic 

But no potatoes and basil carrots and cauli cheese

Hot choc is often enjoyed in the evening of course sugar free

Wednesday I did a little bit of gardening
Lots of weeding

Have placed sugar cane mulch around blueberry and some rhubarb

Much better but oh my back 🤣🙋‍♀️

Planted 6 seeds 

Now to wait and watch 

Other bulbs are slowly growing 

Keeping to the low carb enjoyed these platters for lunch 

I also planted 6 zucchini seeds

Bit of protection
Hope they grow 
One thing with NO travel I can plant vegies 🤣

Rosemary Sage Mint Lemon from the garden 
Witch tea blend 

Enjoyed this last night too 

Woody relaxing watching tv

Paul cooked a slow roasted shoulder lamb with celery onion carrot and side of bacon and cabbage 

Woody relived his trip on the Rocky Mountaineer train watching Tony Robinsons World train trips 

We loved this trip too and great to have memories 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️

This morning we enjoyed bacon and egg in capsicum ring 

It is sunny but oh so windy........

Yes we enjoyed another platter lunch 

Sipping this tea as I blog 

And baked this cake with Rhubarb from the garden  

Used raspberries from freezer instead 

So nice......care for a slice?
Well getting cooler again and hope to do more gardening tomorrow 
Keep safe Take care and hugs to all

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely ages...as in years since I have eaten rhubarb. I have never seen it in the shops here or growing. I think it is too hot for it here,never see gooseberries either. That cake looks delicious! I gather you are still in lockdown there. Woody looks as if he is longing to get out and away :-) Many thanks for calling in and commenting on my previous post. Stay safe Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amanda yes Rhubarb loved here. Visit and comment on your blog always. Woody sure misses travel. Email sent to you 😀😀

      Delete
  2. Oh dear...you really love to cook! 😄 I don't 😔
    I love to make cakes, but my husband wants to stay fit and don't allow me to do it 🤣
    I love tea too, and always buy different to try. I prefer herbal them fruit.
    Despite the lockdown, I think you have a good time and very productive days 😉
    Stay safe. Greetings from Sarajevo, Bosnia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Covid has me cooking to fill in hours lol Thanks for visiting Sabina. Interesting how we all are trying to keep safe and wish that for you too

      Delete