Pages

Friday, January 28, 2022

Catching up times

And who do we have here last Thursday 😀😀

Cooper dog so cute almost 14yrs 

And our friends Grace and Tony
Had not seen them for 2 years ❤❤

Last Friday Mr Red visited 

Julia too

Mr baldy and a tablecloth needing washing lol

Enjoyed lunch together 

Granpa Lincoln bonding 

Saturday I cooked up some Bolognese sauce for our dinner 
We had one of my boys coming for a night 

Tablecloth all clean again 

My Frank visiting and lots of chatting catching up

Sunday he caught the bus back home 

And enjoyed with low carb toast for our dinner delicious 

Monday night enjoyed Meatballs from the freezer cooked in lovely tomato coconut sauce 

On with my tea drinking too 

More sewing for a future birthday 

I think it will be loved 

And for myself a new tshirt 

Have long top with these birds and now short cool top 

And another different delicious meal 

Wednesday Crispy Pork belly and tasty Tomato Onion salad 

Yesterday I baked easy Coconut flour shortbread
Very crumbly but tasty 

Earlier we had lunch out at nearby bowling club
Pauls Lamb burger 👍👌

And I loved the bacon wrapped prawns and scallops 😀👍
A busy for us this past week and have more catching up ahead
May you all be well and safe 😀😀❤❤
Thanks as always for visit and comments xoxo
      

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Frank!
    The food looks delicious. You are a good cook to make beauties like those. Love the clothes you sewed, very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again thank you It all keeps me entertained

      Delete
  2. It looks as if you have had an open house :-) I gather you have quite a large and close family. It so good that the older ones take the time to come and see you. Lincoln is growing so much and that gorgeous redhead is such a handsome boy! I do like the material you have used for that birthday gift and even more the little personalised tag label inside. All those exotc dishes look really scrumptious. Keep well. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes large blended family. I have 4 He has 3 so adds up lol You keep well to Amanda

      Delete