Pages

Friday, January 7, 2022

Since New years eve till today

Well how is everyone now that 2022 here........
This was New Years eve and we found a new chinese restaurant where an old favourite was......pretty decor 

Some roast Pork and me and my chili ready 

Wasabi Prawns delicious 

And mixed Pan fried Dumplings 

Pic to remind us of the name 
Happy New Year we were in bed before midnight lol

New Years day I cooked up a ham bone soup to enjoy for dinner 

We enjoyed a nice rum on the rocks 

And the soup with low carb bread 

Woody enjoyed sharing the view with the chickens 

Safe back on the couch 

We got to have lunch with my Rex ❤

Another enjoyed dinner out at this place near China Town 

Pan Dumplings 

Spring onion pancakes 

And Spicy Pork dish 

Last Monday we drove home and called in on my girl at the halfway point
She has planted some lovely flowers 

These lilies are stunning 
No pic of her but she sent one later to me 

Her and her man had a lovely bush walk in the afternoon 

Tuesday enjoyed some Herbal tea with most from the garden 

Roasted Turkey Thigh and Cauli cheese cooked for dinner 

My much loved blue bear now has pants lol
He is almost 64
Been on a sewing binge but not showing yet 🤣👌

Leftover Turkey made up to be low carb Singapore noodle type dish 
👌👌

The chickens are out of control but have not made more YET 🤣

Sarah gave me this cute bird feeder house and Paul hung it here for me 

It now has seed so I am hopeful lol 

Last night we enjoyed Lamb Chops bbq Onions and Salad Lettuce from our garden 😁

Today I cooked up a very spicy soup with the last of the turkey 
Linked if interested 
And right now after some rain in the morning and then very humid it is pouring
Some pics taken just now 

Full on wet wet 

Downpipe struggling 

Get the picture here 

First time seen this but most likely a blockage
Anyway it will ease up and I will think about dinner for tonight
Take care and keep safe 
😃😃❤❤

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou I enjoyed this very much love you both xoxoxoxoox Frank 🤗🥰 💜💜💜💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete