Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2022

In the garden

Hello back with a garden post
Enjoyed coffee and whole orange cake the other arvo 

We had a drive out and for fun I took along my new doll Lexie, Teddy, Woody and chickens

Paul is thinking about having me committed 😂😂

Anyway picked up some more tea to enjoy 

I have this little ceramic frog which has a self grown Lavender growing in concrete crack ❤

I made up a Chicken Broccoli casserole for dinner 

In our garden a tiny Tomato plant 

Lots of weeds among other plants 

Growing Tomato plant 

And Capsicum too

Many lovely lettuces which we have eaten many leaves from 

Growing well 

And our Strawberries loving the bird netting lol

Our baby Apple tree has Apples but weather has not been kind 

1 Orange left all the others were blown off 

That delicious casserole 

On Monday we visited a local restaurant attached to Bowling/Movie Building 
Paul had the Parmy 

I had Seafood platter
Some inedible (Squid) and Paul not that impressed with lack of staff attention.......
At least we have been  

Still enjoying no sugar drinks 

A tasy Chicken thigh with Salad (Lettuce from garden)

Another nice drink
Like using frozen Raspberries as my ice 👌

Oh look another chicken has emerged 

And on with my tea drinking
Enjoying this one right now 

Really good variety from this pack. Apparently from the UK
Well on we all roll in our lives
Take Care xoxoxo 😀😀❤❤🌞🌞

4 comments:

  1. Paul is a funny man.
    Your garden looks lovely, a bright side to the frigid weather here in Vermont.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he can be funny lol Yes opposite seasons and not being able to go away I have gardened lol

      Delete
  2. Do you know what I keep telling Sr P that I will have him committed! He talks to himself and he has done so since I met him but it has got worse over the years. He is at his chattiest when he has seen political interviews on the TV. He just can't keep his thoughts to himself he has to tell everyone(or noone) what he thinks. I keep asking him as well who has he got in the shower with him LOL! I really don't see anything wrong with taking a few friends on an excursion! Woody must be getting a bit fed up of all the clucking and pecking from the chickens :-). I would have chosen the seafood platter as well but if it is overcooked or not fresh they would be getting it back. Your garden is looking good. I would like to see some oranges on my minature orange tree. It used to produce fruit but not even a speck of one as yet. I do like to see rebellious plants finding their own way and if it is a lavender shrub better still. keep well. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I hear you lol I do love a random plant too 😀😀 Those chickens are very loud 😂😂🐔🐔

      Delete