Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Mini trip and other fun

Look what was running last Sunday here

Yes miniature steam train 🚂 
Runs Feb -  Nov  4th Sunday 
And maybe twice in Dec

We enjoyed checking out Slendier Endame Fettucine and loved
Chicken and Dried Tomatoe etc

I completed this beanie
From The Crochet Crowd book 👌

The birds are still visiting 

On Monday Anzac day I enjoyed Rosemary tea 

And 1 of my Anzac cookies too

Paul hitched up our Winnie for a short trip

We enjoyed a slow roasted Crispy Pork dinner with Oven cooked vegies 

Tuesday Woody noticed his shadow in the car lol

Off we went 

To this spot for 2 nights
Capel Sound or Tootgarook depending what signs you looked at 😂😂

A neat seaside place in Victoria 2hrs from us
Great van park 

Woody approved of the view 

We found a neat cafe right across the road
I enjoyed this neat drink 

Paul enjoyed this burger 

Me some delicous Prawns 

We had a walk along the beach and I snapped this Pelican 

Amenities near by too

Woody and the chicks very happy here

Nice relaxing view 

I got out my lumix camera and took this pic 

Zoomed on ship and see the Helicopter 

Took a few more pics 


That evening we caught a bus to Rye Pub
Paul had Pork ribs 

I enjoyed YES Chicken wings

We shared Garlic Mushrooms 

Little One enjoyed solo time in the morning 

Morning snap with my mobile 

Paul cooked up Jalapeno Eggs for breakfast

Morning snap with my Lumix 

Zoomed on this gull

And these two came ❤❤

I zoomed on another ship

Zoom off

Jaylen and that hair and those eyes
We where minding him 

I showed him  these swans  going past

We had a walk out for lunch and my sis Lynn joined us too

Zoomed on another Gull 

Another snap in the van

Lincoln with Granpa

They all went home and I snapped these Pelicans 

Next morning Woody and co enjoyed final  view 


I got my camera out and noticed I could see the City (Melbourne)

They watched as I zoomed


City buildings
 

Anyway we are back and enjoyed more pasta Thursday night

Last night Woody enjoyed  Michael Portillo 

Thanks for visiting
Love to all ❤🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️



2 comments:

  1. Enjoying life...as always :-) You don't waste your time... Great! We have windy days, and some rain too, so we still wait for REAL spring to come. Hreetings from tje other side of the Globe (Sarajevo, Bosnia)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sabina ❤🙋‍♀️ So happy you visit here and may your spring arrive soon 🌻🌻 World friends 🙋‍♀️

      Delete