Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2022

Birds Cafes Woody

Hello anyone
Way back 30th April we visited this neat cafe not far from home 

I enjoyed a Vienna coffee 

Liked their decor 

We shared toasted sandwiches
Cafe 3847

Back home the Corellas visit

Lovely Salmon stuffed with Prawns cooked by me 

Woody went on with Griff in Canada 

And another quiz show 

Well hello Cockatoo 🤣🤣

Yes you 

I made my own Vienna too 

Enjoyed zooming with Camera 

Lovely blue around eyes

And we have lettuce growing among the weeds 

Enjoyed roasting a already rolled stuffed chicken thigh and Cauli bake 
Rosedale Butcher 

And who do I see on the fence 3rd May 

Hello Cocky
Yes I enjoy my feathered friends 

I made my Sarah some more headbands ❤❤

Young Magpie also visits 

Love a good zoom with Lumix tz80


Paul had a medical appoint here so of course I took a pic 
(All fine with him now)

Pretty neat view across here 

Back home to Plum marinated wingettes from my fave butcher 
Coleslaw as a side 

Woody on with Michael Portillo and even miniature railway 


I whipped up a batch of Hokey Pokey cookies in case of visitors.......

The birds visit 🤣🤣

Almost looking like "do you mind" 🤣🤣

More wings with the rest of the coleslaw 

Last Thursday we caught the train to our city pad 

Autumn is happening
Our little building behind trees at front of bigger buildings 

Bought myself this book to inspire me ❤😀

Threatening weather out there Friday in City
Will be back with more  😀😍🦇🚂🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️


2 comments:

  1. I've been looking at this book! Really tempted! Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the book is great Amanda. Nice and calming drawing and colouring 😀😀

      Delete