Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2022

City and Home

Well hello there πŸ˜€ this is our city neighbors kitty. Only seen twice and got this pic πŸ˜€
Blog catchup including Mothers day 

As usual in city Woody enjoyed tv 
Love The Doghouse lol

Look πŸ™‹‍♀️ Even Fireworks on a building celebrating 1 year established

Nice we can see from our city pad 

And πŸš‚πŸš‚ toot toot Steamrail came past doing a suburban weekend run 

Steven our vacuum cleaned while we were out 🀣

I met my girl for our early Mothersday lunch Saturday 7th May
Oh my, not low carb meal 🀣🀣

Sarah 😍😍

Our fun selfie πŸ˜€❤🌻
Hope all out there had a good day too

I enjoyed a cappuccino too
I had to catch a bus (trains not running on this line) 
A rather lengthy bus ride but worth it 🀣

And these 2 picked me up ❤❤

April and Cooper so happy to see Granny 

And Ray the good driver 
Nice trip back to city 

Later Steamrail came back
Only pic I took as enjoyed watching πŸš‚πŸš‚

Quite cold so Woody kept warm with Spicy Crackles and his hat 

Sunday Steamrail came past again πŸš‚πŸš‚
Great Mothersday for me πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

We met up with Rex for lunch at Pub near him
Actually nice walking distance from our city pad πŸ‘Œ

He had the Wings 

We shared The Ribs and Salad 

Sadly Steamrail had problems and had to quit the Sunday suburban run. They had to leave the carriages behind and just take the engines back to Depot πŸ€”πŸ˜£
Hopefully all will be ok πŸš‚πŸš‚

April gave me a card and this first School pic of her ❤❤

And they gave me this AWESOME tshirt from Puffing Billy πŸš‚πŸš‚

Back home we came on Monday and enjoyed Crispy Pork (leftover from freezer) and Broccolini 

Woody settled back with a neat show
Australia remastered: Platypus and Echidna 

Those birds are still visiting too


They love to fight a little too

On our Roof too

On with nice tea drinking too

I made a delicous Chicken Pad Thai using Endamame noodles 

Thursday we enjoyed breakfast out after a good walk
Paul enjoyed The Big Breakfast at IIMIS local cafe 


I had the Smoked Salmon 

I also made myself a Vienna Coffee that afternoon 

I have done a little bit of colouring in my book too

We enjoyed leftover Roast Pork from freezer with fresh Oven Roasted veg 

Friday Breakfast Paul made tasty egg scramble 

Lunch I made Tofu Fries......I liked 
Paul NO 🀣🀣

And another Vienna 

Woody was back watching his Fave 

Yep The Doghouse 😁😁

Yesterday the 2 regular visitors came 

No breakfast so we ate lunch out at local Bowls Club
I enjoyed the Garlic Prawns no rice but added side of Scallops πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Paul enjoyed Steak Sandwich 

Woody went on with a travel show 

Yes Griffs Canadian Adventure 
Maybe we will get back to see East Coast ❤❤πŸ™‹‍♀️πŸ™‹‍♂️

Dinnertime πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ More Oven Roasted Veg and Garlic Chicken Maryland πŸ‘Œ

Today we have a great weather day
So washing out

And my friends visited ❤❤
May this find you all Happy and Well πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Thanks for visiting ❤❤πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

4 comments:

  1. Thats handy having a flat in the city🏒. I do like all that light you get in your living room there one of the reasons we chose the flat we live in. It is all exterior and plenty of windows. We call our floor robot The Bug! Pretty Sarah with the blue eyes :-) Scrumptious lunch too and as you say not low carbs but being Mothers Day and all! Why is it the bad things we eat are so delicious😁. Looks like those Cockatoos have sent up home at your place. Keep well. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Amanda she has lovely blue eyes. Bug love it Cockatoo sure have πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos. Beautiful smiles. mother daughter resemblance is strong. Woody relaxing is adorable.

    ReplyDelete