Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2022

I am still here

 Hello to all my caring friends family. Especially Sybil J. and anonymous USA 😀😀❤

On long road trek and had problems loading pics due to blogger and lack of Wi-Fi often

Going to be many posts soon to catchup and I am ok. Well and enjoying our long trek.

Thankyou for your concern and messages ❤❤😀😀 A pic showing our travel and more to reach around home. I need to go back to July to do the waiting posts. 

Months of travel 🌏

A sample of pics in this test post 
The great Australian Bight South Australia 

Yes even camels 🤣🤣

Woody has enjoyed many sea sights 

Roaming Emus too 
I will be back and do our trip as planned 😀😀
Thankyou again for the caring
Lets me know I should keep doing ❤❤😀😀






2 comments:

  1. Happy Traveling!
    Lovely pictures
    I read a book years ago about a woman that traveled with camels across a remote area of Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh , I am so happy to hear you are ok !! Welcome back . Anonymous is Barb

    ReplyDelete