Pages

Monday, September 12, 2022

Sunshine Coast, Gympie and on we go Queensland

Yes me back again finally. So much to catch up on
Taking you back to July 22nd
On we went towards Bli Bli
Family to catch up with ❤😀

Even now have a sewing machine for repairs
12volt or 240 so neat

Stayed at the caravan park near my niece and not far from my big sis ❤❤

We had a great meal with big sis no pics except this lol

Caught up with niece Jac and hubby Mike ❤

2nd night with big sis lolly and Pete ❤❤
A pic 

On we went again and I sent pic with thanks 

Woody also saying goodbye to them

On we went 

Stayed 2 nights at our friends home
Had not seen them for 3yrs
Ian washing his big truck 

Mary assisting too ❤❤

They took us on a day out to Gympie Info here gympie



I practiced my bird photo taking too there
Pied Butcher bird 

Some bird lol

Back on the road again 

Ended up at Mulgidie pub free camp 

Had lovely steaks here 


Mine with Prawns 

His not lol

Hope you can read ok


And this character as we left 

Bluff $5 camp per person ok 



Site seeing in Blackwater 

And this.........toot toot 


And heaps of Freight trains 

Ditto 
So good to be able to share and will try and do another maybe tomorrow as I have plenty to share
Love to you all out there ❤❤

 

2 comments: