Pages

Monday, February 13, 2023

Hoping I am back.......Jan 1st 2023 onwards

Well hello and an attempt at blogging again
Last post back in early November so skipped to here
Happy New Year 😀😀

View from our balcony looks like buildings on fire 

Good evening 

Back to cooking a nice breakfast quiche


Eating out in the city over a couple of days
Yum Cha 



Delicious of course and at a few places 

Coffee with no sugar icecream

Leftover xmas truffles too

Xmas ham even 🤣🤣

After Xmas this family visited us for their Daddy's birthday belated

Excited cuteness 

Cockatoo still hanging around 

Yum chicken thighs and coleslaw

Made April some mittens for her birthday 

We enjoyed savoury waffles too at home 

Hello Cocky 

Neighbor dropped us some plums 

Our 1 Apple 🤣🤣

Strawberries going well and still are in February 

Made another Croc 

Friends 

Repotted my cactus 

Happy Birthday April way back January 14th

Hello Cooper 

Ray and Lauren 

Nanna enjoying too

Hip hip hooray 

Sarah gave me this book and have read and enjoyed
Great Oz man and his band The Angels 

Woody was keen on a van trip late January

Off over the bridge at Bonnie Doon where the water is back and very high

Arrived at sisters and she has a cat
Dim Sim 

Neighbor's dog

They have a wonderful country property 

Our special park 

My bro joined us too
Nice time had by all siblings 

20th January I had a skin checkup
A small biopsy done
Well hope someone still reads and enjoys and HELLO Gordon ❤❤😀😀
Will be back again with more of me all good though xoxo

6 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you here again. I enjoy looking at your photos. We have no-snow winter this year, at least in city (there is some snow on the mountains). It is fogy, dirty, grey and not attractive for walking or taking photos (sigh). Have a great day. Sabina, Bosnia-Herzegovina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sabina so good seeing you here ❤️ Glad you can enjoy 😃😃

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! I always read but I am lazy commenter. I shall try to be more consistent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤣 Christina often how we feel ❤️❤️ Lovely you have xo

      Delete
  3. I am glad you are back I missed you. I am a lurker and will try to do better about commenting.

    ReplyDelete