Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2023

These 2 weeks of fun

Special cup of tea in the city Gorgeous Geisha T2
Hello and thank you to so many for the visits and comments too 😀😀

Went on with my reading and enjoyed this book I gave to my Mum many years ago 
Fun read 😂

Back home coffee on 1 of my fave coasters

Enjoying healthy drinks too 

Made some tasty spring onion wheels 

1 stitch on my nose with a larger op ahead (all good though now)

Tasy chicken Fettucine low carb type

Not low carb pizza bread 

Very tasty 

Bacon wrapped chicken a winner too

We went to Coopers 6th and enjoyed seeing all the kiddies 

Relaxed lunch too

Happy Birthday Cooper 😍

Then I had nose op for BCC removal which included skin graft 
I rested 😴😴

Enjoyed nice lemon water 

And chicken wings Lemon Soy 

Finished Dawn and then Graham Norton another good read 

Lasagna from our freezer one night 

Using frozen tubes as my ice 😀😀

Enjoyed a cappuccino and delicious choc muffin while out last Saturday

More fun healthy drinks too 


And yes more wings 
You know I love them 

Had a bandage change too and stitches in side of face looking good

A fun coffee with sugar free lollies which can have laxative effect 😂😂🤣🤣

And Monday bandages off and now wait for drop out stitches next few weeks 

We enjoyed a burger dinner 

And scrambled eggs for breakfast 

Now reading this charity fundraising for cancer 
😍😍

Tested this bacon cabbage recipe from Nagis book

The book and meal was delicious and easy too 
Well again thankyou and enjoy my friends xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Prayers for good healing
    That's a scary ordeal to go through. I am glad you are on the mend.
    The spring onion wheels caught my attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou 😍 Good I get checked 😀 That recipe was pretty much a bread recipe and add spring onions delish ☺

      Delete
  2. I make puff pastry that will be perfect for a spring onion filling. Thank you for the idea

    ReplyDelete