Pages

Monday, March 13, 2023

Visitors and doing things

Well here I am again and thanks for visiting 😀❤
Yes more drinking mineral water and lemon 

Enjoyed Chicken kiev with roasted Mushroom 

A big fancy drink 😂

Another recipetin eats recipe delicious with low carb noodles and pickled cucumber
https://www.recipetineats.com/vietnamese-caramelised-pork-bowls/

Enjoyed salami toasty 

Made a Lemon Chia pudding 

And of course we had wings one night and a Bok Choy salad

Woody enjoyed watching new season Mandalorian 

I made some fun cookies but not really very tasty lol

Gosh more food pics 😂🤣
Paul made a nice Beef Stroganoff 

And we also enjoyed low carb breakfast pizza 

Thursday these 3 visited 

Jaylen loved my washing trolley 

Lincoln happy in our backyard 


Julia also enjoyed the slide 🤣
We enjoyed fish n chips in the park. No pic lol

I found this lovely drink choice recently 
Very nice

Woody glad Outlander Season 6 on Netflix finally 

Oh yes Jamie and Claire 

And Sarah Shannon visited too on Saturday ❤❤😀😀

Still have 5 stitches in my nose (dropout)
Getting removed Wednesday as dont need while on our holiday soon

Paul also cooked some Pork ribs 

I enjoyed Smoked Salmon Poached Egg Feta Cheese Sun Dried tomato breakfast

I crocheted a bit 

Woody was keen to help us pack and remind us he is going with us soon 😀😀

Red Croc 

Now 3 of them 😂

Crispy Pork and this delicious roasted Broccoli 🙋‍♀️
https://www.recipetineats.com/magic-broccoli/
Easy and so nice 

I did some more knitting on my sock 

And enjoying cups of neat tea 

This morning I made crumpets for the first time 
https://www.recipetineats.com/crumpet-recipe/
All ready to toast tomorrow as apparently much better next day 
Well thanks for enjoying  all of this food lol
Take care my family and friends xoxo 😍😍

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your blog and am glad you are blogging again. I am glad you are fine after surgery and happy your stitches are out.

    ReplyDelete