Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A little bit of crochet


As I said in earlier cruise posts I did quite a bit of crochet while away.
These fingerless mittens which are so easy challenge-mitts from the clever Sharon over at laughingpurplegoldfish for free, were worn quite a bit. 
 
Another washcloth for face or dishes never goes astray. I think I am a little addicted to this pattern too lol.
And the final squares for the blanket I have been working   attempting to complete since the cal (crochet along) 2010. Black, purple, grey and cream.



So finally have finished the squares and now to join them all and then crochet around and around till happy with size, possibly just double for the caravan or maybe just for our couch. Getting a new black leather in April sometime so will be rather nice I think ☺☺



Once we got backed I made this cute daffodil and put a brooch pin on the back so will give this to my mum for her 88th birthday this Sunday ☺ Pattern from the other clever lady Lucy from attic24 
Even one of my skull ornaments seems happy with it lol.
How are you all going with your crafty side?  I may be slow but eventually get there.
This Saturday the man is doing world's greatest shave and hopefully I will get a few good pictures. Being done at our local shopping centre so should be plenty watching and for a good cause.
Will be back again with a few snaps from the wedding we went to last weekend. Boy was it hot, over 35 Celsius (95f)  but beautiful by the sea.
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful crochet work, Wendy!!! Thanks for posting!
    xx, Gracie

    ReplyDelete