Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Hello

Could not think what to title this post so reckon just saying hello is good enough ☺ Thank you too all the visitors and comments left, really neat and mostly I email instead of here ☺ Anyway got enthused last week to make the man and I a pizza. I quite often back a bit of bread so just used some of that dough with a few nice toppings and presto, yum pizza.

I am also working on 2 little things here which just might be for a birthday coming up.  Won't be a secret if seen here but that is okay as I may take AGES to complete so Xmas it would be lol.

I think you can see what this is but waiting on a different green to arrive.

Completed another hat with another on the go for Xmas pressie's.
My mum had a bit of a turn on Friday and was a mini stroke TIA information here and certainly worth reading this as could happen to anyone, old or young. She is amazing for 88 and going ok.
Take care everyone ♥

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear your mum is okay, that must have been scary. Prayers and positive thoughts for her continued good health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer took the words right out of my keyboard, Wendy. When I worked in an assisted living facility, several of our residents had TIAs from time to time...concerning, but thankfully not with the damaging effects of a major stroke. You are encouraging me to get back to stitching by letting me view your current projects.! We took my sister to the airport on Saturday and I am still trying to get myself organized to make some stitching progress :)
    Gracie xx

    ReplyDelete