Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Around the world blog hop

Hello everyone......today I am doing a thing called Around the world blog hop 

which I have never done but having said that.....always good to do something adventurous lol
Lucy from lucy around-world-blog-hop whom I have got to know quite well via our blogs and sometimes on facebook and even emailing each other which is really lovely. She lives in the UK and asked if I would like to have a go ☺☺
She also said some lovely things about me when tagging me to join in this hop......I love visiting her blog and seeing all the different things she can do and make, she makes me laugh a lot.
Lucy and her son visited this haunted house http://inthesky1.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/the-haunted-garden.html and it sounded quite scary, have a read....she even has fun crocheting http://inthesky1.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/fungus-among-us.html and using local produce in her day to day life http://inthesky1.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/local-produce.html

Hope I do you proud Lucy lol  Although I have failed in getting anyone to tag.... lol  Many had already done the world thing......and that is aok by me, still like them ☺☺
Anyway here goes nothing......
What am I working on?
I have been knitting a pair of socks and seem to be going at a snails pace but hey that is okay as at least I will complete and then I will have a new pair to wear ☺ and like others I also crochet, sew and cook, with rare gardening and just do it for fun....no pressure ☺☺ especially as last knitted socks took 1year and a minion I crocheted a year also lol
Look Lucy I finished the socks finally and showed in my usual posting lol  These ones only took a month ☺☺

How does my work differ from others of its genre?

No difference here in my world lol but I know the things I make cannot be bought in a store as I use crazy material/fabric and different wools, whether acrylic or pure wool. As long as I like the colours and feel then that is it for me and it certainly is a good escapism from the world around me at times.....

Why do I write/create what I do?

I do get asked why would you knit socks when you can buy them 3 for $10.....well because I like the different look some wool produces and I actually feel a little smarter each time I get through the turning of a heel....it does actually take having a brain to get a good end result lol And giving gifts that I have made to others makes me happy ☺

How does my writing/creating process work?

I do my blog for me and the man in my life and it is a way for me to let family see what we get up to while on holidays and also a great reminder for us when we look back and plan our next adventure....I have made a few friends here from throughout the world and it sure is a great way to know how the rest of the world is ticking along

I will now go back to continue on into the blogosphere so to speak and back to the regular bat channel of adventures and everyday life too later today
Thankyou for visiting xo 

1 comment: