Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Catching up here

Hello ☺  On our trips to visit Mum we go past this sign and it always gives us a chuckle......
Interesting the names for things that are out there these days ☺

Well as you know we are expecting a new grand baby and went to this fun gathering

This is only a small portion of the food that was on offer......

There is the happy expecting couple including small baby bump ☺

This little one is my son's friend's and she has amazing eyes ♥

I did not take enough pics of this gathering as was having such a good family fun time lol 

The happy pair quite excited.....☺♥

We headed out the back to a park with some of the grandies and dogs 

They had a fun time running a LOT

Little Riley has grown 

Trixie the pup has also become rather large lol  

Little Misty and her hula hoop

Down the slide

My girl having a go on the slide ☺

Think she did something to her hips at the bottom lol 

My boy the expectant dad ♥

The other dog was Tilly the lab and so many blurry pictures I took, too much moving lol

Headed back to the house to say goodbye to everyone

Walking the hoop while carrying about 20 sticks.....think she had plans to take home in the car but we managed to explain that her Mum and Dad would not want all those sticks lol

I have been sewing too these past few days ☺

Even little shoes 

A little hat with some fancy border from my newer machine



And a couple of bibs

With another bit of fancy machine work ☺☺
Still doing a bit of crochet and really need to get back on to that sock I am still knitting......
How is it at your home today?  Here is sunny but cold and winter will soon be ending ♥
May it be a great day where you are ♥♥♥













2 comments:

  1. *C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S*!* on a new grandchild! I love all the things you're making. I may have to try my hand at things like that with my old Singer Featherweight! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to be expecting a new grandchild, Wendy. I love the things you've made. The party looks like it was really nice. I wish them a happy, healthy pregnancy, birth and baby.

    ReplyDelete