Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Fun in Wonderland

Yes as you know I stayed on in the city pad.....more hooking and a bit of rewatching Grace and Frankie Netlix love it......

On Monday my girl arrived and I told her about this exhibition we could go see ☺☺

Mum and Sarah selfie....and yes it was cold so rugged up lol 

Into the exhibition we went Wonderland Exhibition more info here  It is a fun Alice in Wonderland from all of the 40yrs 

Sarah came through the small door lol 

There were many choices of doors to different little exhibits 

The Mirror room withe the stripey floor 

Some of the early writings here 

We both were given a map and told to place on different spots to get info of more fun to see.....I was the Cheshire cat but of course he disappeared lol 

So many wonderful posters of all the movies etc 




These were so lovely to see in person 



The costumes and masks were so fun to see too 


This snap is of me looking through a hole into a dark room and end up with this lol Best snap I could take ♥

Heading into a larger exhibition area 

The many assorted creatures have sure been creepy over the years ♥♥




Alice stuck in the tall house 

One of the many old movies playing as we walked around 

Loved this massive chair 


What about these poor chickens pulling a wagon 

A very old caterpillar 


We even went to the Mad Hatter tea party where you got a light show all over the tables 



Neat to see ☺☺

The Johnny Depp movie costumes 


Loved seeing him 




And a bit of fun as we were leaving through the gift shop.......
I sure can highly recommend to any who get the chance to see this ♥♥

That night Sarah stayed and we rewatched some of "Schitts Creek"  again Netlfix....yes I am hooked 

She gave Woody a lovely hug before bed......

So yesterday (Tuesday) I trained it back 

And loved looking out the back window as we arrived at my station ♥♥
So now home for a little bit and have something steaming my way on Saturday ☺♥☺

6 comments:

  1. How lovely to have some special times with your gorgeous daughter! And that Alice show is so cool.. I love that story and the movies and the song by Gracie Slick. Good memories. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much Mum for taking me to the Exhibition, I am definitely watching the Cheqoslavakian and Dutch versions and finding those bizarre creatures! Was so lovely to see it all and spend time with you. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice to see all your pictures of the exhibition. It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete