Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Busy few days

Hello again. On Thursday Paul drove us back to the city pad.....a lovely sunny day but cold 

That night I hooked up a pair of fingerless mittens while watching The Project 

On Friday Paul drove me to Mordialloc to meet up with some friends who meet every month, but I am often away so this was sure fun and special..... from left Melanie my longest friend, another Wendy, Cookie, me, Belinda and Rhonda 

Then he drove me to Wonthaggi which was a 1 and half hour trip....me, sis Jule, cuz Lisa, friend Ellen, cuz Faye and Paul.....a good lunch funtime 

Saturday Woody and Bullseye were ready for our overnight visitors.....

Yes Cooper and 

April 

Mr blue eyes 

April loves this balcony so much 

I guess I may be cleaning glass later today lol 

We all went shopping 

And had a tram ride which they loved 

April loves this bee 

Cooper's bed ready in the other bathroom lol

April's bed ready for her 

And this little guy can now stand and short walking 

He always loves a selfie with Granny 

Chilling out together before bed 

Sound asleep, and slept all night till 6.30 

And ditto with Miss 

I kept warm under my city crochet blanket 

Today, Sunday, Cooper enjoyed some music videos I had stored on youtube 


And speaking of youtube, Cooper loving this song 

And could you say no to this face???
They have now gone home and Paul has also gone back home.
So just me and my friends (none) here.....seeing my girl tomorrow so that will be fun xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh those two little darlings! I'm so glad you get to spend so much time with them. We will be celebrating Father's Day tomorrow.. I got Dayle a little surprise.. I'll share on Monday. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Teresa faithfull commentor and friend lol

      Delete