Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Steam and kiddos

Hello out there.....my crappy pic of the full moon on Friday, but I still like 

We went out for tea and I snapped these little flowers I like but can't remember what they are called. Does anyone out there know??

Anyway, Saturday  (yesterday)  had me standing on the footbridge in our town waiting....lovely day for it too

And here they come 

Looking impressive R711

Slowing up to head past to the station 

So much soot and R761 was right behind the other engine 

Those of you who follow me know this is the annual SNOWTRAIN by steamrail.....and is next Sunday too but I will be in the city so may not see them.....maybe 

Our station here has a turntable so they were turning the engines around 

ssssssss

R761 R711 both turned ready for the return trip later 

I was waiting to pick up Brenton and this is his train just arriving next to steam carriages and steam in the background.......

So Brenton, Ray and Cooper came for the day 

Frank and Riley (a bit shy) also 

Daddy and Cooper happy snap 

Riley unfortunately snapped him while coughing 

These cousins had lots of fun 

Back to the footbridge we went after 4.30 and just look at little Cooper ready for train fun 

Riley too, but got a little scared last year so keeping Dad close ♥♥

One of the diesel v/line trains....toot toot.....Cooper loved this 

And about to have steam come on through 

Hope you enjoyed this video....Riley and Cooper loved this but kept a bit further away than Granny who ended up with plenty of soot in her hair lol
Well on to a new week and lets see what I get up to next xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Ohh Mum what a Marvelous day! Fabulous weather for Steam fun and I loved watching Riley and Cooper run around plus really laughed when the train went under the bridge, what a lot of soot and all the kids sounded so excited ! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah ♥♥♥ so happy you enjoyed and yes it was a fab day for sure xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. Wow, Wendy.. what a GGGRRRREEEAAATTT video of the steam train! Dayle and I both enjoyed it immensely! Thanks for sharing it my friend. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear friend and lovely you both watched it and enjoyed xoxo

      Delete