Pages

Friday, July 10, 2020

And on it goes 😀😀 keeping well

Almost 2 weeks since last here.......a nice low carb brunch with a lovely tea blend of green tea with rose

Oh look have had my hair cut.....1st one since last year 

We took a drive to visit that baby grandson and it was very foggy

Granpa and Jaylen bonding 

Mummy making cups of coffee

Lovely pic of that pair

Back home doing our daily walk with lots of digging still happening

Nicely fenced off

Made some flapjacks for possible visitors (we are allowed 5)

And yes some bread 

The Witch that hangs over our bed looking creepy lol....Lolly that is the one you gave me 💖💙

Full moon snaps with my camera

Great zoom it has 

Paul cooked up some yummy ribs and I made a simple salad

Tuesday we dashed to the city for 1 night......this is the food court in the office block next door to us......very empty

Used to be packed with everyone getting coffee...lunch....snacks

No one.....which was good as we just went to take snaps to show
We drove from home straight into carpark.....sanitized in lift just us (only those in an apartment to share)......stayed night.....had smoke alarms replaced and dashed back to home......here in Victoria as of Wednesday midnight if from Greater Melbourne 6 week lockdown......outer regional areas a bit less but no go melb....we are well and doing our daily walks 

Teresa......here is my Nannas needle holder which I am lucky to have 

Made in England early 1900

Gifted to her from a dear friend Mrs Taylor (who  I met when under 12)
Nanna was Annie and she just called her friend Taylor 💖💖

I keep it in city pad for handy use 

Quick make city dish 

Salmon....caulibake and salad 

The pool now has tiles 

And the bbq area ready but out of bounds now for next 6 weeks...but we are back home

And yes Bella welcomed us back 😂😂😂😂😂🐈🐈

Enjoyed a nice herbal cuppa from this book on Wednesday night 

Bella enjoying the sun yesterday while I hung some fabric on the line

Nice stretchy fabric 

Neat birdy fabric 

A subdued fabric......plan to make a few LONG sleeve tops.....3/4 sleeves don't work in cold weather 😂😂

Getting dry ready for pattern cutting

And last night a very tasty low carb lasagna dish......zucchini mushroom slices instead of pasta......
Well may it be better where you are.....we have our health and can still see Jaylen but all of our other family no go zone due to sectioned areas.....
Love to all out there xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wendy, you're such a darling friend! I loved that you showed me your Nana's needle book! That will help me design my own with a cross-stitch cover and felt "pages" inside. What a treasure you have. I'm having fun stitching. I look forward to seeing your new long sleeve tops. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teresa 💖💖 so happy to share and so look forward to seeing the one you are making clever lady xoxo

      Delete