Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Catching up with Sis and last bit of trip Part 5

On the road again and some rain with Woody

We visited one of my sisters for 2 nights parked our rig in back area 

Lovely home and they have done some painting 

We had a walk and checked out their nearby River, The Ovens 

We even enjoyed low carb bun burgers of ours while there 

Carl listening to Paul

Enjoying company 

And us Julie and me 
I enjoyed a lovely sunset 

Delicious omelette for breakfast 

A kookaburra visited too

And flew off lol

And a blue tongue lizard on their front verandah 

Much better with zoom done 
We enjoyed our time and off we went again this time for home 

On the road a stop for lunch in the van

Back home to check on some seedlings 

Going ok and going to be planted in the veg patch 

Washing got done and van unpacked

The sound of this little bird drives my bro in law crazy
I have a pretend one lol 

Back to healthy drinks 

I cooked a meal of Garam Masala with Cauli Rice 

Enjoyed a cup of Lemon Rosemary tea 

Last Wednesday 24th Nov enjoyed Texan beef roast and Cheesy Cauli bake
So back home and next posting will be more current 😀😀
Take care ❤🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️🤠


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos! I have thoroughly enjoyed your getaway from the comfort of my armchair over these last few posts. It is fascinating all the different scenery and landscapes that you have passed through.There is so much to see! I do like the bonsai garden that would have been a definite visit for me. I have had had a few bonsais myself but I killed them all much to my dismay! Looks like travelling builds up an appetite or do they serve huge meals at some places en route for the staving traveller LOL! That's a lovely house! Keep well. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Amanda it was some good fun. Always great reading your blog too. Life has been interesting 😀

      Delete