Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Last 2 weeks after road trip

We have been back now for 2 weeks and was good to see seedlings sort of ok
Hope you are all ok out there and manage to do some fun things

Don't hold a lot of hope but you never know

Anyway we planned a city trip so I baked some flapjacks 

Baked a fruit loaf too

Looking delicious 

We enjoyed one of our meals from the freezer 
Simple bog sauce and low carb noodles 

We were going to see Miss April in her dance recital
So I made myself a matching headband to keep my hair ok 

We drove down and dropped in to see my girl but no pic of her just the lake nearby 
No photots allowed at Aprils concert so none here lol

While we stayed at our city pad we caught up with my oldest boy
Met him under the famous clocks in Melbourne 

Saw a massive truck trying to manoeuvre out of city streets 

And here is Rex ready to have some lunch ❤🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️

While in the city we did a few walks and checked out the supermarket office area nearby 
Santa going to visit 

Ready for him
On Sunday 28th November Steamrail did a suburban shuttle

Here is my little video Toot Toot 

Tuesday we visited the zoo for the first time in 2years 
We pay a yearly membership so good to know it helps
The tiger looked keen 


Even smiled 😂😂

Ready to escape 

We found a spot that had heaps of turtles 

And a tiny baby purple-swamphen
Same as NZ Pukeko

And the elephant swimming
It was a hot day for a change 

Thursday arvo I had a nice cup of tea with a view 👌❤

Then the rain came and lightning 

My sons building is out there being swallowed up 😂

Friday night back home and enjoyed Roasted chicken thigh and vegies 

And a nice bubbly drink with lemon 

Woody keen to say hey out there 

I am back trying to complete this sock so I can make its partner 

We enjoyed Pork Belly and Carrots and keeping warm at home even though now Summer 😂😂

Delicious for me Fried egg salmon with Wasabi and Camembert breakfast 

Yesterday we had visitors ❤❤❤
Lincoln now 6months 

Jaylen 21months (eyes so blue)

They loved seeing Granpa 

Hello little man 

Plenty of fun 

Mummy trying to hide 🤔😂

We went to a park and this guy slept 

While the other guy had fun 

Yay a slide 
Home they went although caught up in shocking traffic due to accident.......

Last night was a simple noodle fry up with Chicken, Capsicum, Onion and spices 

This morning I enjoyed scrambled eggs with hot sauce and Camembert bits 

And I traced off a pattern I have had for a while and found some fabric I had handy
Whipped this up for me 

Sewing notions including crochet hook too
Well thats it for now
Home phone and internet not working but apparently being sorted tomorrow 
Using my mobiles data instead 😂😂👌
May you all be well and happy out there 
❤❤❤🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️🤠🦇🎄😀😀


No comments:

Post a Comment