Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Crochet progression tuesday

Tuesday again already so here is my slight progression on that Granny stripe blanket for little Misty ♥ and of course encouraged along by carole at gingerbread girl who has had computer problems.
And here it is, growing slowly and remember I am now making this with the stripes up and down so working on the width.

Distance shot with it hanging even over the back of our seat lol

I love these little flowers even though they are really weeds ☺☺
It has been so wet that mowing the grass is a non event till mower can slightly run across.
How is your crochet going? Might be back again tomorrow with some bread cooking.
 

7 comments:

  1. I love the subtle way you fade your stripes in and out, love the colours. Great progress. I love daisies, but mowing the lawn is a very hit and miss activity, getting it to dry out enough.. my update will be later! Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou and amazing I was just leaving comment on your blog, but older post lol.

      wendy xo

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful restful colours. I keep meaning to start a granny strip but I'm being sidetracked by scarves at the moment. One day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have scarves on the go and don't mention how many other things lol

      Delete
  3. Oh yes, your blanket looks better and better! I love it! And your fotos look like spring isn't it? Enviable! Have a great week! Greetings from Germany. Sabine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou and yes we are in spring now and hayfever lol.

      wendy

      Delete
    2. Love the colours you are using

      Delete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day ☺☺♥♥