Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

One a day Tuesday, complete failure...... and ex's

Another week has gone by and all I have done is 2 rows, yep only 2, what a failure lol.
link to gingerbreadgirl-carole and hope I do better next week.

Same shot from last week, but it's pretty. I head off for 3weeks to the Gold Coast coolangatta where it is going to be sunny and very very warm.
But on the weekend I had fun catching up with ex's. Ex ma-inlaw 80th birthday.

Here she is cutting the cake, good on you grandma.

Here is her oldest son, my ex husband. Good we all get on great ☺

My poor ex sis-inlaw, I nearly always get shots of her eating, hope she will forgive me. And her uncle,her dear dad's (dec) brother.

No 2 son my ex bro-inlaw.

And no 3 son, baby boy also ex bro-inlaw ☺☺

Here is no 2 son's wife, very pretty and lovely hair.
My son in the background, my younger boy's girlfriend (very pretty) and my ex's new partner (the blonde) who is also very pretty. Oh and the only shot where you can see little Misty, just the top of her blonde curly hair, bad granny not getting other pics.  
Misty's mum and my boy's partner who are having a baby in 7weeks ☺☺

Look as these stunning young girl's!! 2 nieces and I had not seen them in over 10yrs, gorgeous!!

These 2 belong to the no 2 son of grandma and I had not ever met them, fun pair they are lol.

And a slightly better shot of my dear ex sis-inlaw, love seeing her and her hubby (who I took NO pics of lol).  None of me or the man, well I did get one of that man of mine but it was of him poking his tongue at me and a shocker, so thought best to leave it out.
Hope you have all done better than me on the crochet/knit make front. And have a great week and I will be posting whilst on this fun trip. Take care everyone ☺☺☺ Feel free to follow, love having followers.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment