Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Crochet/Knitting mojo slowly returning

Hello again, seem to be posting on a weekly basis lately, but that is fine as don't want to bore anyone.
Noticed the full moon over the neighbors house the other night so of course I had to take a snap.

Zoomed in for a nice close shot, beautiful ☺

Thought you might like to see how the sunflower has opened up a bit more. The weather here has been crazy hot, 43celcius and above......but cool this week thank goodness.

Got to love a sunflower, makes you feel happy just looking at it ☺

I finished the small blue shawl/blanket for my mum. Her birthday is not till March so I am ready which is a big change for me. I am hoping she will keep this on her chair in the lounge as she loves blue and it will be there to keep her warm when needed.

Of course would look a bit better with her modelling it, but that will have to wait.

I chose some style craft special dk from my stash to begin making a blanket for a baby due this year in the family.

So far looking okay with the Granny Stripe pattern from Lucy at Attic24
Nice neutral colours to suit either girl or boy.

And look! I have actually done a bit more of the sock, go me.
I really would like to have the pair completed by end of Feb so let's hope I do get them finished for me to wear.
Thank you again for dropping in ☺♥

3 comments:

  1. You've gotten so much done already! Your mother is going to love the shawl/blanket, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, the shawl is wonderful! I can imagine your mom will treasure it. I admire your color choices and have been studying them so that perhaps one day I can make something similar :) I have been enjoying watching the moon from my bedroom window...I keep trying to take photos to capture its beauty but have not quite figured out how to yet. Your industry encourages my own. Thanks for posting from your HOT locale :) xx [I'm sitting here in turtleneck shirt AND sweater, slacks and socks and thinking of turning on the space heater!]

    ReplyDelete
  3. A full moon and a blue blanket. Beautiful Wendy!

    ReplyDelete